Recipes Traditional Menu Healthy Calories History Panda Delivery Ancient Indian Msg Culture Nutrition Easy Spicy Local How to make names Denver counter fast food take ou
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Spicy sausage, shrimp, cabbage
* 1 / 4 cup Shao Xing rice wine
* 1 1 / 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 4 teaspoons canola oil
* 3 / 4 pound sirloin steak
* 1/4-1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
10 raw shrimp
* 1 £ cabbage
1. Whisk rice wine, oyster sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl until cornstarch is dissolved.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil, non-stick pan to high heat or large wok. Add beef and crushed red pepper. Stirring cooking, to keep until the meat to start to brown. It takes about 2 minutes. Add shrimp and continue to cook, stirring, until shrimp are opaque and pink. Again, this takes about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate of food.
3. Heat to medium high heat in the disc remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Add cabbage, cook, stirring, until it begins to dry. This should be about 3 minutes. Stir corn starch mixture. Return meat and shrimp mixture (step 2) pot, boiled, fried. About 1 minute, rushing through the summer, thickened sauce until you.
Salt and Pepper Shrimp
* 1 / 4 cup orange juice
4 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
4 tsp sesame oil
* 1 tablespoon sugar
6 cups cabbage
* 2 small red or orange bell pepper
* 1 / 4 cup rice flour
1 / 2 teaspoon kosher salt *
* 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon allspice
* 1 1 / 3 pound raw shrimp
* 2 tablespoons canola oil
2 jalapeno peppers *
1. Stir lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add cabbage and green pepper. Activity.
2. Hybrid rice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl allspice. Add shrimp mixture and coat. A large non-stick pan to medium-high heat, warm the oil. Shrimp and cook, and add a sure sensation. Take 4 minutes, until shrimp should be pink. Add pepper and cook shrimp until cooked. It should take a minute. Serve with salad Step 1.