Recipes Traditional Menu Healthy Calories History Panda Delivery Ancient Indian Msg Culture Nutrition Easy Spicy Local How to make names Denver counter fast food take ou
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
To make curry chicken, stew chicken thighs with red lentils and spices in the chicken soup, such as consistency with the spinach leaves and bay leaves. This leads to mixing of different materials, cook until all the flavors marry well, resulting in a complete protein food.
Take food lentils are packed with nutritional value and health benefits of the great. They are high in protein, low in calories and fat. Lentils helps to regulate blood sugar can handle and cholesterol levels, thereby protecting against heart disease. Lentil is also a good source of iron, dietary fiber, folic acid and vitamin B1, which makes it one of the most healthy food lightly.
125 g / 4 oz red lentils
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 / 2 tsp cumin seeds
2 teaspoons mild curry sauce
1 bay leaf
A small piece of lemon peel
600 ml / 1 liter chicken or vegetable broth
8 chicken thighs, skin
Spinach leaves 175 grams / 6 oz, washed, shredded
One tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
2 tsp lemon juice
Ground black pepper, salt, and the new
Rice, fresh milk, low fat natural
1. The lentils in a sieve and rinse under cold water, respectively.
2. Dry fry the ground coriander, cumin seeds, low heat in a large pot for 30 seconds. Stir curry paste.
3. Into the pot with the lentils and bay leaves, lemon peel, then pour in stock.
4. Stirring, then slowly make even the boil. Heat and half cover the pan for a lid and gently simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Insurance chicken thighs cocktails adhere to maintain their shape. In a pan, half cover. Simmer 15 minutes.
6. Stir in chopped spinach, cook 25 minutes or until chicken cooked, the sauce is very thick.
7. Remove the bay leaf, lemon peel. Stir in lemon juice and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. You can eat rice and a little natural yoghurt.