Recipes Traditional Menu Healthy Calories History Panda Delivery Ancient Indian Msg Culture Nutrition Easy Spicy Local How to make names Denver counter fast food take ou
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
This recipe Chicken Tagine is not easy you need only a small number of basic components and drive about one hour to complete from start to finish. This recipe is great, a quick weeknight dinner or even as a main course dinner to relax. You can complete the cooking of the casserole on the stove top, slow cooker or oven.
2 sticks celery
1 large chicken or chicken pieces 1 kg
½ cup white wine
Almost. Half a glass of water - add more if too dry.
2-3 bay leaves
2 cups fresh mushrooms or button mushrooms - or both
½ cup butter
2tblsp light olive oil
Salt and pepper
• Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
• Brown chicken lightly in a few batches of light olive oil. Red in each batch, use slotted spoon, and add an additional amount of oil the next group of students, if necessary.
Quick Note: The reason you need a few batches in a brown chicken, chicken pot if you are over the crowd, the temperature will drop very quickly, and ultimately with boiled chicken instead of red. It should at this stage only, half chicken cooked in it.
• Vertical cut leeks in half and slice half of the bullets.
• When you have put all the chicken and red all the people in the pan.
• Add cut leeks, bay leaves, tarragon, salt and pepper.
• fry for a few minutes, until leeks begin to soften.
• the wine and water.
• Cover and simmer until the chicken cooked soft.
Quick Note: At this stage, you can place your casserole in the oven or slow cooker to complete cooking, you can continue to complete it in the oven.
• In 5 minutes, until the last 10 cooking, add mushrooms.
• Add butter to the impact of the final adoption.
You can serve this delicious chicken casserole fast, easy and no rice, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, green beans, or crusty bread and salad.