Recipes Traditional Menu Healthy Calories History Panda Delivery Ancient Indian Msg Culture Nutrition Easy Spicy Local How to make names Denver counter fast food take ou
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Contain the entire grain kernel, the bran, germ and endosperm, each section contains protein, B vitamins, or fiber. Examples of whole grains:
• whole wheat flour, whole oats, whole rye flour, brown rice, wild rice, oatmeal, bulgur, barley, whole wheat pasta, and even popcorn!
• amaranth, quinoa, sorghum, triticale, millet
Health benefits of whole grains
Whole grain foods is one of the help the body build / maintain the energy, red blood cells, B vitamins, and even the memory is full. They also magnesium and potassium, helps regulate blood pressure, also contains selenium, a high-powered antioxidants, adequate protection against cancer. Here are some other benefits of whole grains:
• The fiber helps reduce the risk of heart disease, because it scans the bad cholesterol out of the intestines. Also helps to prevent constipation.
• folic acid, whole grains help prevent birth defects of the nervous system to strengthen.
• Low-glycemic load / number of whole grain fiber helps reduce glycated hemoglobin levels, which help to control and / or prevention of diabetes.