Squid Oyster Sauce From Indonesia. Already familiar with this dish, it tastes good and make us addicted. This is a highly nutritious food that Japanese people's favorite to go to Indonesia. Like what?
Its ingredients include:
350 grams of squid without head
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon fish sauce
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/2 onion, cut into 2x2 cm
1 cm ginger, crushed
2 green chilies, cut in oblique
1/2 plum tomatoes, cut into pieces
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
200 ml of water
1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 teaspoon water
1 stalk spring onion, cut into oblique 1 1/2 cm
How To Make it even easier:
- Cut the two squid, cut into 5x5 cm, slice, slice the inside of the squid.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and fish sauce. set aside
- Saute garlic, onions, and ginger until fragrant.
- Add green peppers. Stir until wilted.
- Enter the squid. Stir until the color changes.
- Add the tomatoes. Stir until wilted.
- Enter the oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour the water. Cook until boiling. Thicken with cornstarch solution. Bring to a boil again.
- Add scallions. Stir well. lift